Happy Thanksgiving Dolls!
I love Thanksgiving, just the word alone makes me happy! Thanksgiving, by its very nature, causes us to reflect on what’s really important and brings a fresh perspective on this beautiful journey we call life.
How do we keep the warm and fuzzy feeling of Thankfulness on the forefront of our mind during the holiday season and throughout the year?
To help us maintain a spirit of appreciation all year long, I’ve created a list of benefits that will keep you in the constant state of gratitude.
- Thankfulness produces positivity. When we’re thankful, the natural byproduct is that we become more positive people.
- Thankfulness promotes generosity. When we realize how abundantly we are blessed, we can confidently and joyfully become a blessing to others and give freely.
- Thankfulness is contagious. We can be the catalysts that spreads gratitude.
- Thankfulness keeps us healthy. When we stop focusing on what we don’t have, and begin focusing on everything we do have we live happier healthier lives.
- Thankfulness feels good. When your grateful and count your blessings instead of problems life just feels good.
- Thankfulness is a choice. Every day we get to choose to be thankful and to experience the benefits of gratefulness all year long. Its our choice!
- Thankfulness is good for the heart. Research shows gratitude heightens the quality of life.
Once you start looking for things to be grateful for, you will find that you begin to appreciate simple pleasures and things that you previously took for granted.
Happy Thanksgiving I love you! I am truly grateful for you!
“When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” -Lao Tzu
Sweater Dress HERE
Bag (also comes in black)- HERE
Chanel Brooch HERE
Chanel Cuff- No longer available purchased HERE