Happy Monday Dolls,
I hope your weekend was amazing! It’s too bad they go by so fast 🙂
This week I will be in Chicago for 2 days and Seattle for 2 days. It is going to be a very busy, but productive work week . I’m ready to take it on and crush it!
Last week on IG I posted that I would be sharing some of the hottest jumpsuits for fall. I always keep my promises.
With the holiday season fast approaching there are a lot of events and parties that will make their way into your busy schedules so it’s time for some fashion talk! Is it just me or do parties and events call for something stylish and on trend to wear? Chances are if your reader of my blog you’d agree they definitely call for something stylish and on trend 🙂
With colder temperatures I opt for the oh so fabulous Jumpsuit because they cover more of the body. Staying warm in the winter months while still looking chic is never a bad thing.
Jumpsuits are a great transitional piece of clothing that are chic, stylish and the perfect statement look for those holiday parties.
If you are feeling stuck on how to wear a jumpsuit in the winter months, I am here to help you.
Here are some styling tips for dressing up the jumpsuit this holiday season:
- Add a wide statement belt for a Glam look.
- If its an all black jumpsuit add a statement shoe ~bright color, shoes that sparkle or keep it all black like I did (see pics above).
- Add a blazer for a more polished look.
- Add statement jewelry
- Opt for a bright color jumpsuit~ red or gold is perfect for the holiday season.
- Add a beautiful chain belt ~Chanel has some gorgeous chain belts HERE
- Layer with a beautiful leather jacket.
- Layer with a sequin fitted jacket
Dolls whether your jumpsuit is wide leg, cropped, bare shoulders, or all black you are now equipped with tips on how to style your favorite jumpsuit.
The LBJ pictured above can be purchased HERE As an FYI I am wearing a small. Oh and guess what? Its now on sale!! Woohoo!!
Chanel Handbag Similar HERE
Fendi Sunglasses HERE
Let me know which is your favorite and please tag me in your purchases so I can repost in my stories. Happy Shopping Dolls.