I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way than this:
where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep. ”
Here are a few of our favorite Valentines date ideas:
- Breakfast in Bed – its a nice change of pace from the usual morning hustle.
- Wine and Dark Chocolate – We love both and they are fabulous together.
- Cook a romantic dinner together-Cooking together is one of our favorite things add some candles and romantic music………it makes for the perfect night in.
- Write beautiful cards to each other- Tell them why you fell in love with them and their favorite qualities. Ahhhh its so beautiful to go back and read them years later.
- Movie Night with Popcorn snuggled on the sofa. Pure Bliss.
- Exchange Heart Felt Gifts- Now your talking my love language. Big or small its so special.
- Give each other a massage- Grab some body oil, candles and some love music. It’s magical.
Happy Valentines Day My King! Can’t wait to celebrate with you next week!
I wish everyone reading this a beautiful day filled with LOVE, HUGS, KISSES and HAPPINESS.
Thank you for stopping by!