Happy Wellness Wednesday Dolls!
- Eat healthy to keep your blood sugar regulated, don’t eat heavy or big meals at night.
- If you want to get a good nights sleep focus on getting 7 to 8 hours of sleep adopt a wind down routine we love to read before bed .
- Studies show that blue light emitted from our phones, laptops and TVs disrupt our sleep cycles . Try turning them off by reading a book and use an alarm clock instead of phone to keep your phone out of the room.
- Exercise can help get you a better nights sleep. Try working out a couple hours before bed.
- Meditation or repeating affirmations before bed this practice has many health benefits to calm the mind before bed.
- Hot showers helps with better sleep the warm water has a powering down effect to help relax the body which will improve your sleep quality.
- Make your room a peaceful, zen place. Your bedroom should be your sanctuary.
We would love to hear your tips for a Peaceful Nights sleep. Comment below and Cheers to a good night sleep!
Bed Room Furniture~ Restoration Hardware
Rug and nightstand decor~Home Goods
Crystals on Nightstands~ Natures Treasures
Chandeliers Ceiling and above Nightstands~Restoration Hardware