Ever heard the phrase “If you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything”? Of course you have. You’ve probably heard that phrase a million times..well a million and one (1) now..and it just as true then, as it is now. Our health is the single most important thing in our lives. Without it we cease to exist or we exist as a pitiful representation of our former selves. Nobody wants to end up sickly and racked with a plethora of ailments all in the name of “getting older.” No! We want to retain our health aka fitness, even improve it.
I’ve compiled a list of 10 keys to fitness that will enable anyone to drastically improve their lives via better health and fitness. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never done anything health related or not. These 10 keys will benefit you from day one and will continue to benefit you as you move through life.
- Embrace a lifestyle in which the pursuit of better health, not vanity, is your single driving force.
- Include at least three (3) 30 minute sessions of resistance training into your lifestyle.
- If a meal comes in a box and is frozen, DON’T EAT IT.
- Foods containing preservatives should NEVER be consumed.
- Don’t fall into the mindset of “I’m getting too old for this.”
- The words “I can’t do that” should never leave your lips.
- If it doesn’t add an overall net positive towards your health, don’t do it.
- Understand a strong mind is the result of a strong body, not the other way around.
- Unless your 91 years old, realize that getting older does not mean the body naturally falls apart.
- Your quality of life is 100% dependent upon you.
If you follow these 10 simple keys to fitness, I can personally guarantee that whatever level of fitness you wish to attain will soon become a reality. If you are already in great shape, I’ve got great news. When you practice these 10 keys, your current fitness levels will soon take a back seat to an even fitter and faster you.
Folks, the reality of the situation is this; being fit is a mindset just as much as it is a lifestyle. When your will to thrive as a human being burns hot, everything else falls into place. Bad habits and laziness or no longer an option nor desirable. The thought of poisoning your body with chemical laden fast foods becomes repulsive. The thought of spending a beautiful Saturday and Sunday afternoon drinking at a local bar will be a thing of the past. Remember it’s a mindset, and what you focus on expands. There’s no way around that universal law. The universe delivers whatever you focus on…every time.
Focus….your health depends on it.
Thank you for stopping by!